Zong Dog Palri Fo-Brang is an important Buddhist Monastery located on Durpin Hill that was consecrated in 1976 by then visiting Dalai Lama. It is also known as Lava Monastery.
The monastery is built in typical Buddhist architectural style and houses many rare scriptures that are from the times of invasion of Tibet in 1959. It also houses the 108 volumes of Kangyur. The hilltop has a majestic view as well.